ADHD Medicine History
Risk factors that could predispose the child to ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) include difficulties and risks in pregnancy and during birth, for example if the mother was in poor health, very young or drank alcohol or smoked or had an extended or complicated labor.
Several Medicine conditions are known to be associated with ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder). These include fragile-X syndrome, fetal alcohol syndrome, G6PD deficiency, phenylketonuria and generalized resistance to thyroid hormone.
Accidents, operations and chronic Medicine conditions such as epilepsy, asthma and heart, liver and kidney disorders all need to be taken in to account. Also of possible relevance is any Medicine the child is taking, as well as any adverse reactions they have had to Medicine in the past.
Medicines to treat ADHD include:
- These medicines include amphetamine (for example, Adderall or Dexedrine) and methylphenidate (for example, Concerta, Metadate CD, or Ritalin).
- Stimulants usually reduce hyperactivity and impulsivity and improve focus.
- Atomoxetine (Strattera)
- This is an approved non-stimulant medicine for children, teens and adults.
- Clonidine (Kapvay) and Guanfacine (Intuniv)
- These are non-stimulant medicines approved to treat aggression and impulsivity not controlled by other ADHD medicines.
- Certain antidepressants are sometimes also recommended.
Acupuncture is a complementary medical practice that entails stimulating certain point on the body, most often with a needle penetrating the skin, to alleviate pain or to treat various diseases. Needling, moxibustion, hands and finger acu-pressure do it.
Acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine are important components of Chinese historical culture. And there are parts of the discipline of Chinese Master’s ancestors’ upbringing. As early as the new Stone Age in China, the primitive humans use stone as the earliest acupuncture instrument to treat diseases.
Herbal Brain Powder is a Formula contains 100% herbal remedy which has been specially formulated from Chinese Master Forefather until now, to treat the symptoms of ADHD, Autism in children and adults alike. Focus on ADHD Autism comes in powder form and is easily administrated as mixed in some juice or water.